Michael

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FatBurger

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe they joined AMDZone? :tongue:

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
I don't see them at amdzone ???????

<font color=blue>Join THG UD TEAM WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW</font color=blue>

FatBurger

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
Well ok then................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????????????????????????? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ************************************* ###################### @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

PoolSnoopy

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2001
Hi to all THG-UD members,

I'm sorry to tell you that me and tinytoonadventure are leaving for a new founded team of our company. :-( I know we contributed a lot of points to your team and it might seem to be a big loss. Fortunately I've just read that you could acquire 6 new members. I'm really glad to hear that.
When I started THINK-ing the only team worth the contribution was yours because I really love the site. I actually also thought about joining the AMD-team because I kind of hate $Intel$. :) Funny that some (or one - I don't know exactly) of them tried to persuade the THGs to join their team. That really affirmed my former decision to join your team.
Unfortunately I was so enthusiastic about UD that I told my boss. He loved the idea right away and asked me to create a team for our company. So that's why me and tinytooladventure have to say goodbye.
I hope the hint on the THG-pages will bring you even more members and wish you best luck for the future.
With kind regards,
PoolSnoopy

cigarettes taste much better since I'm looking for a cure for cancer :tongue:

DarkPhire

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2001
You'd think I was part of the MAFIA the way you guys keep refering to me as "they" and "them"

which is cool with me i suppose :)

--DarkPhire(United Devices team : AMDZONE.com; Member name : The Collective)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by darkphire on 03/28/02 07:24 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

PoolSnoopy

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2001
Sorry, didn't mean to let such a feeling of guilt arise in your venerable heart. :)
Well I just think if someone would follow the threads of the THG-UD-team then he must be - let's say - naive to think that someone would leave so easily.
I would prefer the feeling of being a part of a nice group to just being someone amongst thousand.
Nuff said...
greetings,
PoolSnoopy

BTW, the MAFIA would have got us. But rather dead than alive. :))))

cigarettes taste much better since I'm looking for a cure for cancer :tongue: