Micro sd card wont register on tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrandpoofa

Prominent
Oct 27, 2017
My Micro SD Card wont show up on my NextBook Tablet. It works on other devices but not the tablet. I also Formatted it & it still doesn't register on my tablet. Please help.

Solution
Sounds like either...

1. Your tablet can't handle a card of that size (not physical size but amount of storage). Most devices have a limit to what they can access.
2. The port has dirt, dust, or other debris in it that needs to be removed so the card can be read.
3. There is something bent in the port that needs to be careful straightened so the card can be accessed.
4. There is something actually wrong with the port and it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Sounds like either...

1. Your tablet can't handle a card of that size (not physical size but amount of storage). Most devices have a limit to what they can access.
2. The port has dirt, dust, or other debris in it that needs to be removed so the card can be read.
3. There is something bent in the port that needs to be careful straightened so the card can be accessed.
4. There is something actually wrong with the port and it needs to be repaired or replaced.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.