Solved! Microphone splitter?

Feb 3, 2021
How can I split the microphone output from my headset so that I can connect it to 2 computers? I want one output to connect to gaming pc in game voice chat and the other to connect to a streaming pc. Is this cable even possible or made? It should look like this but both the outputs are microphone
61vPrhFwUzL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Solution
but will the microphone input come into into the multiple systems so it can hear my voice or just the audio

If wired correctly the mic output from the headset will be split into the systems. But remember about the noise issue that is likely to happen if not using a mixer. 4 pole audio cable is both for the mic and for speaker sounds.
How can I split the microphone output from my headset so that I can connect it to 2 computers? I want one output to connect to gaming pc in game voice chat and the other to connect to a streaming pc. Is this cable even possible or made? It should look like this but both the outputs are microphone

https://www.amazon.com/Splitter-Hea...s=4+pole+audio+splitter&qid=1612383124&sr=8-9

Keep in mind a lot of these cables can be of lower quality and you may end up having to exchange it if it's not working.

Feb 3, 2021
U sure its not just for allowing 1 speaker device to be connected to 4 computer?
Or is the cable a combo jacks?
or just a microphone jack

If you want to connect a 4 pole headset to multiple systems with just a cable, that is exactly what you need, although you will also be getting a mix of the audio from both places. Really what you need is to get a headphone and a separate mic and route all the items through a mixer, splitting the outputs and inputs as you want them.

You can use a 4 pole to 3 pole adapter for the headset and then connect the headphone section to the other devices only, but that is most likely to end up with a lot of noise due to grounding issues.

Feb 3, 2021
If you want to connect a 4 pole headset to multiple systems with just a cable, that is exactly what you need, although you will also be getting a mix of the audio from both places. Really what you need is to get a headphone and a separate mic and route all the items through a mixer, splitting the outputs and inputs as you want them.

You can use a 4 pole to 3 pole adapter for the headset and then connect the headphone section to the other devices only, but that is most likely to end up with a lot of noise due to grounding issues.
but will the microphone input come into into the multiple systems so it can hear my voice or just the audio