Microsoft Confirms All Those Zune HD Rumors

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greatgooglymugly

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]greatgooglymugly[/nom]Good Point Jellico- dont want to end up in a situation like those who dove in blindly and bought Archos.[/citation]

In Reference to:

Don't forget, Best Buy will match Wal-Marts and others online price in store so shop around before you go. I'm probably going to wait a bit for possible bug to be reported and then see if its worth it.

How ddo you edit posts you have already submitted? I cant find any options to do it. If someone could P/M me it would be appreciated.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]matchboxmatt[/nom]32GB for $10 less than 16 on the iPod touch?I think I'm willing to trade iTunes' app store for that. Not that there would be any apps to use anyway since they're all being kicked out by their insane approval process.I'm really excited to see what they can do with the Tegra platform too.[/citation]

There are still the 36,000 Apps that made it through...

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]greatgooglymugly[/nom]In Reference to:Don't forget, Best Buy will match Wal-Marts and others online price in store so shop around before you go. I'm probably going to wait a bit for possible bug to be reported and then see if its worth it.How ddo you edit posts you have already submitted? I cant find any options to do it. If someone could P/M me it would be appreciated.[/citation]

There is none. I noticed my errors after rereading it in context of the posts that popped up while writing it and had the "Oh damn" look cross my face.

Core2uu

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
[citation][nom]grieve[/nom]There are still the 36,000 Apps that made it through...[/citation]

Yeah, so "useful" stuff like Baby Shaker...
The iTouch/iPhone have a lot of good apps, but Apple's censorship is just a piece of ****.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
"Microsoft Confirms All Those Zune HD Rumors"

what? looking at the article, all they confirmed is the price, storage space, colors and release date!?

for all I know, it could just be a multicolored flash drive!? where are the specs?

G

swagbucks.com/refer/ninmasta
get the zune or i touch for free!!!
dont pay a dime

Status
Not open for further replies.