Microsoft Deems Xbox Live User's Gamertag Inappropriate, Gamertag Is User's Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I think anyone that would report a user name because he found it "offensive" might be a total fruit himself.

G

I think anyone that would report a user name because he found it "offensive" might be a total fruit himself.

lopopo

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
If someone was offended by that name why are they playing video games to begin with ? Sensitivity is not a sentiment associated with video games or networks where people are free to indulge their assholeness.

Scooder

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
He should be amused, the Xbox Live team should be amused, and we all I'm sure are amused. Come on, his name is Richard, aka Dick Gaywood. The name pwns.

Scooder

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
He should be amused, the Xbox Live team should be amused, just like we all are amused. I mean come on, his name is Richard, aka Dick Gaywood. The name pwns.

MotorMouth

Distinguished
May 24, 2008
They would really get mad if they played America's Army. Someone there had the tag PeterNorthsLoad. So ever time he killed someone it read like this. You was shot by PeterNorthsLoad.

This was probably parent that was really looking after little Johnny. You know the type was playing a game like GTA with his son and seen the offensive name. LoL

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Changing his name because someone else may misinterpret it is really no big deal. You'd have to be a child to make a fuss over this. Of course, I've found that it's mostly kids playing on Xbox live anyway. It's a large part of why I sold my 360 and never played Halo 3. Halo 2 was ruined with adolescent kids and cheaters. After such a big waste of my money on the game and the subscription I found better things to spend my cash on.

G

i made my name fat girl fetish and now im suspended i had it for 4 monthes b4 they noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.