Microsoft Exec Bets Dilbert-creator $1000 He'll Like WP7

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]TEAMSWITCHER[/nom]The iPhone is not a seriously flawed device. I do agree that the on screen keyboard leaves much to be desired, but a slide out key-board can add a significant amount of bulk. A phone is a very size restrictive device, I doubt an optimal solution even exists.[/citation]
personally i'm function over style.
in general cellphones and home phones all have s*** sound quality to the point i cant understand a damn word people say, or who they are.

id rather pay 600$ for the best mic and speaker on the planet, than 600 for a glorified web experience that cant match a computer much less a laptop.

killerb255

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
70camaross396:

The LG Quantum (AT&T) and HTC Arrive/7 Pro (Sprint, US Cellular) are also good for texting, as they have hardware keyboards. Their keyboards are slide-out landscape, which is nice because the space allows for larger keys, but not all WP7 pages are compatible with landscape, so you end up typing and tilting your head sideways.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]alextheblue[/nom]It handles the memory cards like that for a reason, and personally I like it. I can understand why some people might dislike it, but it just appeals to me, and I don't even own a WP7 device. I constantly run into people that don't know what to do when their internal memory fills up on a phone. [/citation]

Oh, by all means I understand the GOOD reasons for making the memory card into a RAID. Especially more so when the phone (Android) does something stupid and puts photos on internal rather than ext. There are times when the removable memory is handy,

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]TheCapulet[/nom]Lol, so you don't like him because an atheist blogger complains about him all the time? Get back in line, sheep.[/citation]

Atheist or not... creationist (call it what it really is. Religion with fake stupid science to make reality fit within the errors and completely wrong aspects of religious text written by guys who thought the Earth was flat and use their left hands to wipe their butts).

If the stories in the Bible (the non historical aspects) are real, then Santa Clause is very real.

Status
Not open for further replies.