Microsoft Revealing Hulu for Xbox in Two Weeks?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]F no, Hulu is free.[/citation][citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Lol, did I say "Hulu will be free forever"?Dumb bell.[/citation]Anyone who reads the article above, and then reads your first post, can clearly see you were saying "No [I won't pay for it], because Hulu is free."

So either you're trying to be revisionist in an attempt to look less stupid, or you're the real "dumb bell" here. One of the two.

digitalraine

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
The only way I'm paying for Hulu on any device if is they let me watch any episode of any show any time in HD AND let me watch my sports - college and pro. If that happened... sure I'd drop cable completely and pay Hulu - but it would also have to be one fee to allow me access for either my 360 or my PC. I usually watch a show or movie while I'm playing so alternating between the two would be nice (yes, I'm still one of the dying breed that games on their desktop because you can't get this kind of graphics out of a console yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS