Microsoft Reveals Details on Halo 4 Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I LOVE halo but I mean... the series kind of died for me atleast since... y'know ... no pc support.

I just don't care any more.

ttg_Avenged

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
I almost get depressed thinking of those wonderful, golden days of Halo 3 custom games. Who agrees with me or is young enough to witness those beautiful days?

Halo 4, if you don't have amazing customs, I give up on the series I bought that console for.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]SteelCity1981[/nom]i don't get when they say limited edition yet they produce soo many of them they become worthless.[/citation]

Yeah, they should really just call it the Expensive Edition. But people are dumb...er.. enthusiastic enough to buy so they will keep make it.

zachusaman

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2011
[citation][nom]HDmac[/nom]Halo series should have died at 3[/citation]
I disagree simply because Reach was a great game that deserved to be made, it basically made the loop complete... and the anniversary halo CE was great as well.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
... at least when i bought halo 3 legendary edition I got a cool master cheif helmet, this is just some dlc crap that should come standard with the regular gaem but instead will of coarse be sold as dlc map packs and such... this is why i dont' do much ultiplayer anymnore remember the days of tribes where you'd get dlc for free after buying the game

ATIWOLF

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2007
Halo is spent.

Halo 3 boiled down to:

Cause delayed explosion,
Run from explosion while being shot at,
Repeat.
It was like playing the very last part of the last level of Halo 1 over and over again.
They should be ashamed of themselves.

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
My life would be complete if they would ever on release day have a PC version in addition to 360 but that's never going to happen.

Either way, I still am going to buy the game on release day, Halo 1 is the game that got me into FPS gaming as a teen and I will probably continue to buy every new release like I have been.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Its a good thing they are making Halo games for PC since MS supports their Windows platform...

Wait... thats not going to happen.... stupid microsoft.

Some of us WILL NOT buy an xbox, period... I'll go playstation. Many Playstation people have WindowsPCs.

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
No cat helmet this time?

And almost all of the extras are skins and maps and early access to free stuff. Asking 40$ extra for this "Limited Edition" is bullshit.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
To me, the series has gotten worse with every iteration. Halo 1 was awesome, 2 was good, 3 was ok, ODST wasn't very good and I stopped playing after that.

Battlefield 3 is pretty good, but most FPS games the last few years have been awful. The genre is just stagnating.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]HDmac[/nom]Halo series should have died at 3[/citation]

if you played halo 3 then you know the cliff hanger it had towards the end when it was approaching that planet. i'm hoping we get more details about the builders of the Halo rings.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]but most FPS games the last few years have been awful. The genre is just stagnating.[/citation]
Well... UT3 could have been great - but EPIC included so few maps in which most SUCKED and there were/are some game play issues.

Then with the gaming marketing going CONSOLE... in which people play with joypads, well - that puts things in perspective. Just gotta mash the targeting/fire button to make your kill, not actually AIM.

The other reason to go PS3.... keyboard/mouse options.

Status
Not open for further replies.