Microsoft Reveals Full Lineup of Xbox One Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Bob

Honorable
May 26, 2013
"Committed to making Xbox One the best place to play games"

Uh, I don't see how that's possible when your console is easily beat out on specifications by both the PS4 and any half-decent PC, while being more expensive. I still don't see why they're marketing it as a "hardcore" gaming console when they've obviously failed on that compared to the competition. They should advertise it as what it's intended to be: an all-in-one living room device.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
I'm sure you're glad to announce the launch list since it's about the only thing you haven't managed to screw up so far Microsoft. Really hope the trolls can find reasons to complain about this too so you can rush to change it.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Uh, Larry Bob, easily beat on spec by PS4 you can't say because you have no idea how performance will be impacted, the fact these devices only have to pump out 1080p with a capped frame rate means neither console is going to be seriously taxed. When we get 4K gaming, then we may see a difference but we are miles away from there and likely several die-shrinks in the pipeline. By the way, I agree on the PC, I already 4K game on a monitor, consoles don't have shit on even a modestly specced PC.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Uh, Larry Bob, easily beat on spec by PS4 you can't say because you have no idea how performance will be impacted, the fact these devices only have to pump out 1080p with a capped frame rate means neither console is going to be seriously taxed. When we get 4K gaming, then we may see a difference but we are miles away from there and likely several die-shrinks in the pipeline. By the way, I agree on the PC, I already 4K game on a monitor, consoles don't have shit on even a modestly specced PC.

heero yuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
there are two games in the exclusive list that i am interested in
one is titan fall and thats also coming to windows the other is project spark (although i was sure that was going to come to windows 8...)

everything else is either going to be on the ps4 or pc

gity69

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
Fantastic launch titles. Xbox is looking really good. I'm usually a Pc guy but this thing looks really great, may have to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.