Mine wont quit scrolling to click on what I need to

Solution
I suggest loading the computer in "Safe Mode" because if it is software or something else on the device that is causing this, loading in "Safe Mode" should stop it from occurring. If this does work, then you would have to determine what is on the computer and remove it to make it stop.

If that doesn't work, then it is hardware and in that case you would have to figure out if it is the keyboard or trackpad that is causing it.
Well, it could be a few things. First try loading the computer in "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking" and see if you get the problem in there. If you don't, then I would say you have something on the computer that you don't want on it. Virus, malware, etc., and will need to remove it.

If it happens in "Safe Mode" as well, then I would look at a keyboard issue. Is a key stuck?

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

In Windows 7/Vista/XP...

1. Immediately after turning on the computer, or restarting it (usually after you hear your computer beep), tap the F8 key, repeatedly, in 1 second intervals.

2. The computer will then display hardware information and run a memory test.

3. Next the "Advanced Boot Options" menu will appear.

4. In the "Advanced Boot Options" menu use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking" and press ENTER.

I suggest loading the computer in "Safe Mode" because if it is software or something else on the device that is causing this, loading in "Safe Mode" should stop it from occurring. If this does work, then you would have to determine what is on the computer and remove it to make it stop.

If that doesn't work, then it is hardware and in that case you would have to figure out if it is the keyboard or trackpad that is causing it.

Solution