Question Mirroring

Jan 8, 2020
I wondered if any one can help? I have a bowmaker projector and trying to connect ipad via wifi from ipad. It was a bit complicated to set up as I had to go to ip router address so I can connect to home wifi and projector wifi at the same time. This all worked for one day, now I have lost sound. The volume is on full on both. tried resetting. I have sound from ipad but soon as I mirror it is silent. It is not just the ipad any device I use android as well is the same. Please help any ideas. I think I have tried most things to no avail.

Jan 8, 2020
I will try that thanks. You do mean unplug from the mains (power) I only ask for the fact that if there is no power, there will be no power to the buttons to do anything. If you meant unplug any devices there arnt any as doing it wireless.
Cheers

Jan 8, 2020
Thanks so much. I unplugged it and did what you said, I also reset it and reconnected it. It is all working fine now. Thank you for explaining about the power drain, I always like to know the reasons behind why and how it works.
Thanks again.

Reactions: helpstar