Misadventure or faulty

Carol NP

Commendable
Sep 1, 2016
Have had a Asu model X553MA laptop for 11 months and in perfect condition. Suddenly the pixels broke up in one corner then got larger. The next day the whole screen had gone so returned to the retailer and was accused of damaging it by either putting force on the screen or dropping it, which neither happened. On the Fault paperwork it has been detailed as a cracked screen, but there is no cracked screen. Report has come back as damage caused by me and wanting payment to return. Would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks carol np

Solution
Have you taken pictures of it before sending it back? Maybe the postal service made it crack.

Try describing your side of the story to the service center of ASUS directly.

Only thing you could do then is get in contact with a lawyer and get some witnesses that the monitor was not cracked, when it was in your possession. But it´s very difficult and will be very hard to successfully get a repaired device back without charge. Bad luck I guess.

Have you taken pictures of it before sending it back? Maybe the postal service made it crack.

Try describing your side of the story to the service center of ASUS directly.

Only thing you could do then is get in contact with a lawyer and get some witnesses that the monitor was not cracked, when it was in your possession. But it´s very difficult and will be very hard to successfully get a repaired device back without charge. Bad luck I guess.

Solution