Mixer/Sound interface problem

Solution
Since you're using analogue gear, technically every length of cable and every adaptor you use will introduce a little extra noise. In analogue, technically, any transmission involves a loss of sound quality since there's no such thing as a "perfect" signal.

Having said that, unless you're aiming for top-tier recording studio quality, an adaptor or two isn't going to make any tangible difference whatsoever (assuming it's not sitting right next to a fluro light, or other "noisy" electrical equipment).

rhysiam

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013
Since you're using analogue gear, technically every length of cable and every adaptor you use will introduce a little extra noise. In analogue, technically, any transmission involves a loss of sound quality since there's no such thing as a "perfect" signal.

Having said that, unless you're aiming for top-tier recording studio quality, an adaptor or two isn't going to make any tangible difference whatsoever (assuming it's not sitting right next to a fluro light, or other "noisy" electrical equipment).

Solution

Juho_1

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017

Yeah i didnt mean that i need perfect sound without any white noise, but i just need clear enough sound. Just plugging my sound interface to computer (usb) with one 6.3cable between mixer and sound interface gives good sound to right side and only white noise to left side and that is why i need stereo to my sound interface.

rhysiam

Honorable
Mar 24, 2013

You're all good then.