Solved! Mobicel Android not ringing

Nov 5, 2018
My Mobicel duel sim will not ring on one number. I've tried everything including comparing mine to my wife's.
Dialled **61* cell no.*11*XX# & still nothing at all. Who has the right answer?
Very frustrating when receiving a call & cannot be answered.
Factory reset not going to be done.
Thanks
Mike.

Language adjusted by Moderator.

Solution
I am assuming you have gone into the phone's "Settings" and checked to make sure all sounds are set correctly, so...

If it isn't working, I suggest contacting the carrier/service provider you have that SIM through. The problem may well be the SIM itself, or their service.

Should it turn out to not be the service, then there may be a problem with the second SIM port on the device. That would require either the manufacturer look at it (if under warranty) or a local tech if not under warranty still.
I am assuming you have gone into the phone's "Settings" and checked to make sure all sounds are set correctly, so...

If it isn't working, I suggest contacting the carrier/service provider you have that SIM through. The problem may well be the SIM itself, or their service.

Should it turn out to not be the service, then there may be a problem with the second SIM port on the device. That would require either the manufacturer look at it (if under warranty) or a local tech if not under warranty still.

Solution