Molyneux's 'Curiosity' for PC, Android, and iOS Dated

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dta 4 ever

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
I was actually at his talk on Friday. What he said was this game is an experiment. It not being made to compete with mainstream games. From what I remember he has got a few more experiment games planed after this. As for paying for tools I think he just wants see how people are willing to pay. He did admit that he may make a lose on the game.

I just hope that after these experiment games he goes back to making good games which are different to the ones on the market.

Herr_Koos

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]For some people... $77,000 is nothing.The Prize: Lindsey Lohan lives with you for a week.[/citation]

That's more punishment than prize. But hey, maybe that's the point. Maybe the message in the middle of the cube will be "Get off your chair and get a life!" or something to that effect.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Well, the game does live up to the name... I'm already Curious! I agree that this does sound like gambling dressed as a game. The prize is probably a large amount of money or something like that.

G

this is more of a game for peter himself than the "players". how so nice of him to call it an "experiment".
the old coot has gone from making ambitious, yet badly made "god games" to playing a game for himself with real people.

is there an award for being the game industry's biggest douche nozzle? i nominate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.