Moto 360 Smartwatch Review: Elegant Design, Clunky Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
I don't get it... why does everyone say that this is the first smart watch to look like a watch?? I've owned square/rectangle watches for YEARS and prefer that look over round. Since when did a round face become the defining feature of a watch?

I think the Samsung Gear S is the best looking smart watch to hit the shelves (soon)

ferooxidan

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
I don't get it... why does everyone say that this is the first smart watch to look like a watch?? I've owned square/rectangle watches for YEARS and prefer that look over round. Since when did a round face become the defining feature of a watch?

I think the Samsung Gear S is the best looking smart watch to hit the shelves (soon)

Well, since most branded watches and mostly seen is round rather than square or rectangle? we can't just judge from one person can't we, but the majority. and yes round watches also exist for YEARS and even more common, provided you want to look into store/online store/shop/etc etc. even when they started to make clock (even before watches) it was round, because sun clock is round not square or rectangle. your average wall clock also round, thus began the majority of round clock, while later designer try to be different and use square or rectangle model, so yes it is round.

Design Tech

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014
This is attractive? It has a black, blank spot across the bottom due to a hardware issue. Seriously? The engineering team didn't have the wherewithal to solve this issue so they actually released this embarrassment. Fail.

Zoomtank99

Estimable
Nov 3, 2014
Hi!
Any possibility to customize the background color notification (it is white from the factory) with Connect or some apps in Google Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.