motorola a956 unlock code

sailtough

Estimable
Mar 14, 2014
I don't expect anyone to help out but trying to unlock Motorola a956. Yes I know I can try the carrier Verizon and no they were of no help. There are paid options but know do not want to support those blood suckers.

Thanks all

sailtough

Estimable
Mar 14, 2014

Thanks for your response but no the carrier Verizon is of no help as I am not the original owner. The phone is years out of contract and obsolete as well so no violations of law apply. But than again you have no way of verifying so im pretty much on my own.

Interestingly I can purchase an unlocked phone of the same model for about the same price as some of he unlocking services. So really have a catch 22 here. Pay to unlock or by unlocked.

Round and round we go with the merry go round. One has to wonder what kind of rights there are for secondary ownership. Maybe just SOL

texgirl

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
Verizon told me due to me being on month to month billing contract they could not give me my puk code to unlock my phone, however if I had a 2yr contract with them they would help. I am using my verizon phone and verizon as my carrier with talk and text only and for Internet I use wifi. I live in Texas in the middle of nowhere taking care of my 82 yr old mother and the only carrier you can use out here is verizon. No bundling out here, so together I pay 100 month. How American is that.