Motorola Pro+: When You Wish Your BlackBerry Ran Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

how is any different from the original Droid Pro or Motorola Xprt? (Assuming they aren't all the same device)

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
"The Pro borrows a lot of its design from modern BlackBerry phones"

Oh boy, don't try that with an Apple product or you are in for a ride... :)

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
I'd like it if RIM and Motorola paired together. They both make great phones, just Motorola makes android phones and their flagships look better (new and old RAZR).
Now only if the laptop dock for the Atrix didn't cost more than a Atom netbook...

aion_w

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2011
Its still an android with different design...why borrow some of a BlackBerry when it is not even one..I think what we want is BBM on android not android borrowing from BlackBerry..

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]rashj3[/nom]how is any different from the original Droid Pro or Motorola Xprt? (Assuming they aren't all the same device)[/citation]
I was wondering the same thing....

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
Should come in handy for heavy texters / e-mailers.
Not that I don't appreciate a hard keyboard, on the contrary, but I find that most of the times, the biggest drawback on the phone is screen size. The extra space taken by the keys would kill it for me. I never tried the Sammy Note, but I think that one would be a better match for me.

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
[citation][nom]bavman[/nom]Single core processor? What is this, 2010?[/citation]
This phone clearly doesn't target the SuperPhone enthusiast crowd and instead caters to the "working class". You know, ppl who care about life away from the wall, as well... :)

I mean, users in my company (mainly sales reps.) complain about battery life on their BB Torch for Heaven's sake :/ What would they do with any regular dual core Droid??

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Dude, read your messages once in a while!

I also think the Pro+ screen looks horrible, But with a single screenshot, I'll try not to judge too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.