Mouse Jitters while playing games

thatlemon2648

Estimable
May 11, 2015
So I have a problem with my mouse and its really annoying now! When i go into a freeroam game like minecraft i play and move forward and my mouse freezes/jitters and i cant look around for like 5 seconds and then it does the movement i would have done when my mouse was working (like if i did a 360 while my mouse wasn't working it would then do it in the game when my mouse starts working but it would do it really fast) i know its not the battery on my mouse because ive tried with new batteries and such its only in games and when i scroll down on internet pages it will jitter up a little bit then continue down
Its really hard to explain Thanks for any responses
Sorry this isn't a laptop its a pc

Hi,

Have you tried using a USB mouse instead of a wireless mouse? If using a USB mouse will still result with the same problem do uninstall/reinstall the graphics driver and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site of the GPU.
- Reboot the PC once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.