Msi laptop build quality

Dawackzach

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
I was wondering about the build quality of msi laptops. I was looking into buying the msi ge60 2oe for gaming and I was just wondering about how the case quality was. I have seen that the case is plastic as well as heard that the laptop can sometimes feel flimsy. If anyone has the laptop or a similar one or knows more about it than i do it would really help if you could tell me the quality of it. Thanks.

Solution
MSI makes rather high quality laptops, some people don't like the reflective plastic MSI uses on some of their laptops. And some people would rather have a heavier laptop rather than a lighter weight laptop, and so some people say that MSI uses to thin of plastic to save on weight, but my friend has a MSI laptop and he doesn't mind it, and it seems to be holding up well

patrick47018

Honorable
Jan 14, 2013
MSI makes rather high quality laptops, some people don't like the reflective plastic MSI uses on some of their laptops. And some people would rather have a heavier laptop rather than a lighter weight laptop, and so some people say that MSI uses to thin of plastic to save on weight, but my friend has a MSI laptop and he doesn't mind it, and it seems to be holding up well

Solution

Dawackzach

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013

Thanks that is good to know. Do you know if the fact that it is made out of plastic is an advantage or disadvantage because people can say it is more flimsy but it also may be lighter.