Multiplexing audio and volume control

gene.wharton

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
I have an LG X 10.1 G pad and I want to know if it is possible to have a split screen where one would play an audio file and other wold have a volume slider displayed on the screen. In other words, I want to be able to start and stop the audio while also controlling the volume with a slider on the screen

Solution
The original apps (google one that comes with it) I don't believe has such an option. However, you may be able to locate another app (search Google Play Store) that would allow for this.

Plus, with typical apps and the original one mentioned above, you do always have the option of using the tablets volume buttons. Nothing extra on the screen required.
The original apps (google one that comes with it) I don't believe has such an option. However, you may be able to locate another app (search Google Play Store) that would allow for this.

Plus, with typical apps and the original one mentioned above, you do always have the option of using the tablets volume buttons. Nothing extra on the screen required.

Solution

gene.wharton

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
I knew I could use the volume buttons, but I'll be singing and thought it would be great if I could have a slider I could move with just a touch right next to the controls for the music.