My Acer laptop won't connect to any of my Bluetooth speakers there used to be no problem prior when I connect it's highlighted

Midway 41

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016

The Bluetooth speakers (I've tried a couple of different speakers that work every place else and used to be no problem on the laptop) the speakers are paired and when I connect the computer actually even says that they're connected and the tone sounds on the speaker but they do not work sound only comes through the laptop speaker.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 8
282aviral Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
aparky42 Laptop Tech Support 1
nrmndv Laptop Tech Support 0
msegmx Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 0
Toastbyte Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question laptop connected by hdmi to tv but video only plays in a tiny window when maximised. Why?
Question How to connect 144hz laptop to 144hz monitor
Question My laptop has both Mini DisplayPort & HDMI, can I connect TWO external monitors at same time?
Question Broken laptop connected to TV moniter, only shows mouse with black background
Discussion Correct cable to connect laptop to external monitor
Question Laptop lags, then cuts the WiFi connection
Question Click sounds when power supply connected
Question HP Envy DV7 won't turn on after disassembly, removing the cable that connects it to its screen and reassembly
Question How do i connect my laptop to my Sony kd28dl11u tv
Question Dell XPS 9550: Laptop turns off after playing game for a bit, then turns on & off repeatedly on startup until connected to charger.
Disabling/uninstalling intel bluetooth allows my laptop to discover and connect to wifi
though my bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop it shows that its disconnected in the playback menu
lenovo laptop connects to bluetooth but no internet access
How to connect my HP Mini 300 Bluetooth Speaker to my Dell Laptop with window 7 professional
can i use my mobile's headphone on my laptop connecting my phone through bluetooth or wifi to use as a wireless headphone?
Connect Wireless Speaker to Bluetooth of Fujitsu Laptop
laptop wont connect and play sounds to bluetooth speaker
Cant play audio through bluetooth speaker while laptops connected to tv with hdmi
can't connect my bluetooth devices to my sony vaio laptop pairing screen doesn't appear when i try to pair anything with lapto
Can i connect bluetooth headset to laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY