my android screen is broekn but phone works, can i upload contacts and pics to my computer

Scott_159

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
my adroid phone lg works and turns on, but can not see screen. black green and blue lines.
how do i send or access my contacts and pics to my computer?

Try seeing if the phone gives you a pop up showing that a device has been connected, on the computer. Also you can check from a folder to see if you can access the phone, the same way you would access any device connected via the USB. It may not work, some phones are a pain, but can't hurt to try.

Scott_159

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017

How do i do that once i connect

Try seeing if the phone gives you a pop up showing that a device has been connected, on the computer. Also you can check from a folder to see if you can access the phone, the same way you would access any device connected via the USB. It may not work, some phones are a pain, but can't hurt to try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buialex889 Android Smartphones 0
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
W Android Smartphones 5
J Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
Mark Spoonauer Android Smartphones 4
R Android Smartphones 2
2 Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 8
B Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question What are some Android games that support multiple gamepad connection at once for local multiplay on a single screen?
Question Touch screen has gone weird
My androids screen and buttons won't work what can I do
Solved! Retrieving sms messages from a android broken screen
Your Android Screen May Go Dark in 2019
Samsung’s Next Full-Screen Galaxy Spotted in Android Update
Aometimes my android phone goes off and wont rurn on for about an hour. It has a blank screen
I have a calendar installed in my android phone but don’t know how to get an icon for it in the home screen it comes up in s
These Android Apps Could Secretly Be Recording Your Screen
ive tried everything but my zte phone will not go passed the powered by android start up screen
My ZTE N9 130 Wont turn on passed the ZTE POWERED BY Android screen
Need pictures from an android that I fried the screen.....can hear it us on but no view...i need pictures from phone to new p
Galaxy S9+ Review: A Solid Upgrade to a Great Big-Screen Phone
I recently dropped my Stylo 2 Android in a bucket of Epsom salt water it comes on but the screen is black is there any help fo
How do I fix my android LG cell phone when the screen is black and in the top left corner says error code reboot verification
OnePlus 5T Hands-On: Android's Budget Darling Goes Full-Screen
how do I recover Contacts from my Samsung Galaxy 5 android when the screen is broken and only shows black
Android goes to lock screen when on a call
Help with android lock screen
Samsung S6 Third party calling app turns off after 5 mins with the screen off

ASK THE COMMUNITY