My Android will not power on

Melissa_42

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016
I dropped my htc desire 526 in the toilet yesterday and put it in uncooked rice for a few hours. I put the battery in and the phone was working just fine. I turned the phone off to charge it but the power button was not working so I took the battery out and put it back in and now the phone will not turn on?

Solution
Well, the rice thing doesn't work. Also, any phone that has been submerged really needs to be opened up, battery taken out, cards out, etc. and left to dry. Depending on how long in the water will determine how long it should stay open and drying. It can be from 24 hours to a few days.

After that, then, as long as it was left alone, try putting everything back in and turning it on.
Well, the rice thing doesn't work. Also, any phone that has been submerged really needs to be opened up, battery taken out, cards out, etc. and left to dry. Depending on how long in the water will determine how long it should stay open and drying. It can be from 24 hours to a few days.

After that, then, as long as it was left alone, try putting everything back in and turning it on.

Solution