Solved! My asus laptop turns on, but the screen stays black

Jul 29, 2019
So sometimes it takes to shut it down and power it back up multiple times in order the screen to start working. Every time I power it on, all the lightd are working and I can hear the inside elements working too, just the screen stays black. Usually once I manage to turn it on it can stay on the whole day and it won't cause any problems. But when I shut it down before I go to bed and then wake up the next morning it goes into the same problem. I am pluggining and unplugging it, holding the button for 30 seconds, basically covering all possibilities to reset the batery and the computer but it still randomly powers up after many tries (sometimes after the second). I don't know if there should be a pattern to follow so I turn it on or should I take it to service for it to be fixed. Thanks in advance!

Solution
It would have nothing to do with the battery. It could be the cable that connects the display to the motherboard, the display itself or it could be the GPU having issues. This is, of course, if you are getting just a completely black screen.

The only way to know for sure would be to have it looked at. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. If not, then I would suggest trying a local tech.
It would have nothing to do with the battery. It could be the cable that connects the display to the motherboard, the display itself or it could be the GPU having issues. This is, of course, if you are getting just a completely black screen.

The only way to know for sure would be to have it looked at. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. If not, then I would suggest trying a local tech.

Solution