Solved! My asus x540 na GQ-017 keeps hibernating on the screen .I dunno what to do.I've tried to install a new windows 10,but no res

Dec 4, 2018
Hi there,
My asus x540na had been working properly until it popped out words like Hibernating...So I tried to fix by installing new windows10,although it didn't work.I'm in need of u, if u could help me with this trouble,I'll be thankful to you
With great regards,
Colin Adams
PS U can just send any info to my telegram profile if u wish.It's Removed.Keep in touch pls...

Solution
In File Explorer, navigate to c:/windows/system32 then right click on the file cmd.exe.

Choose RunAs Administrator and when the black Command form opens up, at the prompt, type
powercfg /hibernate off
then hit the Enter key.

Close the form and you will have turned the process off for good.
In File Explorer, navigate to c:/windows/system32 then right click on the file cmd.exe.

Choose RunAs Administrator and when the black Command form opens up, at the prompt, type
powercfg /hibernate off
then hit the Enter key.

Close the form and you will have turned the process off for good.

Solution

From what is happening not a lot of things to go on. Laptop should only go to hibernate if it's about to run out of power, or you told it to hibernate. Nee some details about exactly what happens. You managed to install Windows 10 on it, then what? Did it boot up OK? Were you able to install drivers from ASUS for it after that? Is it on wall power? Is the battery shown as charging? Need to post exactly what you did and what is happening and when.

TRENDING THREADS