my data and wifi connection is not working anymore in my phone

joana16

Commendable
May 20, 2016
either the two i still cant open any apps on my phone . i restarted it and everything and still not working. :(
when i use the data connection it shows that i've got high signal same with wifi connection. :'(
somebody help me

There a few things that it could be. However, to know more, what kind of phone is it, and who is your carrier?

In regard to the signal strength, that only tells you how good your phone is allowing it. It will not, however, tell you if you actually are connecting to WiFi or if you have data available/left on your plan. So do you have that on your plan? And are you near any WiFi connections? Well I should say, either open WiFi connections or ones you have the password for?

There a few things that it could be. However, to know more, what kind of phone is it, and who is your carrier?

In regard to the signal strength, that only tells you how good your phone is allowing it. It will not, however, tell you if you actually are connecting to WiFi or if you have data available/left on your plan. So do you have that on your plan? And are you near any WiFi connections? Well I should say, either open WiFi connections or ones you have the password for?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pronto Mahmud Akash Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 1
Merciah Android Smartphones 0
tracylynnq Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 0
P Android Smartphones 6
B Android Smartphones 0
I Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 4
W Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question I factory reset my phone and now my Wi-Fi is connected but don't get full line, it's get 1 or 2 line of wifi
Question Immediate "failed to conect to network" error when attempting to connect to ANY wifi network. Can't tell if hardware or software issue.
Question Tethering/hotspot stopped working after phone died while acting as hotspot. Help Needed.
Question LG Phoenix 5 NO INTERNET CONNECTION
Question I hard reset ZTE Z557BL and it won't connect to wifi, why not?
Question My LG phoenix 5 shows connected to wifi and say no internet. I have done a hard reset of the phone. What's going on?
Question USB connection not supported Samsung A71
Question Phone won’t connect to wifi after rebooting router
Question The mobile phone can't connect to the internet with this particular sim card, but this sim card working fine on another mobile phone.
Solved! Tethering works if phone connected to wifi but not if using mobile data network
The power button of my headset is not working, The headset is fully charged but it won't power up and won't let me connect it
Solved! If my friend is connected to my hot spot why won't it work
I do but not working then my signal in sim have but my wifi no connection?
Can't go online with my LG Phoenix 3, was working just fine a few days ago and now it won't connect to the internet and everyt
j2 's mobile tethering not working properly how to connect when its disabled by default
When i connect my phone with my home's wifi there is one problem happen.All websites working properly but my facebook is not o
PROBLEM ABOUT WI-FI CONNECTION why not working my wi-fi from my device? but in the mean time continue working another ddevic
hello, sir. My samsung j5's headphone connection is not working. Can it be repaired?
Android Wifi connection not working
Play store is not working though internet connection is working properly and chrome and internet explorer is also working but

ASK THE COMMUNITY