My DVD player is hooked up with red and white and yellow on DVD and TV not getting a picture

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
How do I hook up my Emerson vcr player to a Vizio tv
How Do you hook up a JVC dvd player to a JVC tv,without cable tv?
How do I hook up a LG blue ray player to my Sharp TV and it's a smart TV I have the hdim cord hooked up to them and have no so
How do I hook up my Toshiba dvd/VHS player to a JVC tv
I have my sony dvd player hooked up to my sharp roku tv I can hear the sound but no picture?
How do I hook up my red yellow and white to my Philips DVD player that has yellow red white orange green and blue
Can I hook up a dvd player to a roku tv red yellow and white
I have a new samsung smart tv and hooked up dvd player but dvd's only come on in black and white. How do i fix this? I am not
my VCR is hooked up to work on DVD slot leaving me to use componant to hook up my dvd player. now I just get black & white
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
I have old school tv and trying to hook up dvd player tv only has yellow and white components and has game mode. I cant figure
I have the red, yellow and white hooked up to my dvd player to my sanyo tv. What do i do next?
i have signal but only in black and white i have tried a difrent dvd player still black and white good coler on sat hooked to
All i have is red/white wires how do i hook up dvd player to tv
I just bought a hisense tv and when I hook my DVD player up the picture is black and white how do I get it to color
Can I hook a old tv up with only yellow and white to a dvd player
how do I hook up a 3 wire (red, white & yellow) DVD player to my Element 5 wire (red, white, green, blue & red) new LED TV?
I get only a black and white picture when I hook up my Toshiba dvr620ku to my smart samsung tv
Older TV with DVD player built in TV not working but has jacks on back of TV hooked up to newer DVD player with red white and
I have hooked up my dvd player to the tv with the yellow, white and red hookups. I get sound but no picture. The tv also has a

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS