My ellipsis won't load pics from some websites?

Feb 14, 2018
I have a couple of online auction sites I buy from ( not eBay) but my new ellipsis won't load the pictures. It gives the description of the item but where the picture should be there is a small blue box with the jpg symbol, clicking on it a 100 times won't load the pic!!! I tried!!! Does anyone know how to fix ? I've had Apple products for last 7 years just switched to ellipsis / Android I'm limited To present long this operating system and I'm starting to regret it

Solution
It may not be you or on your end. It may well be the place you are visiting.

You could try (if you are using a browser app to go to this) to clear the history and cache (just make sure you save anything you need/want first) and then restart the tablet. This 'may' resolve the issue.

Should that not work, try another browser app. If it is still doing it, then it is probably not your tablet.
It may not be you or on your end. It may well be the place you are visiting.

You could try (if you are using a browser app to go to this) to clear the history and cache (just make sure you save anything you need/want first) and then restart the tablet. This 'may' resolve the issue.

Should that not work, try another browser app. If it is still doing it, then it is probably not your tablet.

Solution