my hp elitebook 8460p windows 10 . the wifi button above the keyboard always stays orange. i tried press and holding it but no

Feb 10, 2018
I'm a student and i really need internet connection . i need to edit a video to be passed on monday please help me. I hope you can help me, i dont have the money to get a technician . thank you. I tried restarting it but nothing. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine then poof the wifi button always stays orange.

Solution
I had this problem on my elitebook 8440p. You have to search elitebook 8460p driver and go to the hp site and select windows 7 because there are no windows 10 drivers. Then look for the subtitle Driver-Modem then look for the newest wireless driver. This will allow you to connect to the internet. Hope this helps and sorry for the late reply. Also wireless cards can break so you might have to replace it for a small sum of money. Around 50-70 if you take it to a store. Also did you update windows overnight? This could have screwed up your drivers.
Feb 26, 2018
I had this problem on my elitebook 8440p. You have to search elitebook 8460p driver and go to the hp site and select windows 7 because there are no windows 10 drivers. Then look for the subtitle Driver-Modem then look for the newest wireless driver. This will allow you to connect to the internet. Hope this helps and sorry for the late reply. Also wireless cards can break so you might have to replace it for a small sum of money. Around 50-70 if you take it to a store. Also did you update windows overnight? This could have screwed up your drivers.

Solution