Solved! My laptop charcing light on but no power

Aug 30, 2021
My laptop charcing light on but no power.
I hold the power button for 30 seconds and it won't turn on.
i took out the battery no fixed
I removed ram and hdd no fixed
I reset the bios no fixed
what is the problem can you help ?

1630308852065.jpg

Solution
Have you tried turning it on with only the battery, not with the charger?

You can also try this thread - Solved! - Acer laptop not switching ON; even No charging light | Tom's Guide Forum (tomsguide.com)

Even though he had no charging light, I think you should add the extra step that webworkings mentioned after removing the battery and charger- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds before putting the battery back in.

And if that didn't work, try using a different adapter. Maybe the battery is empty, and the adapter isn't providing enough power. Or since the LED indicator is on, maybe it is charging, but very slowly- If you don't have another adapter to try it with, try leaving the laptop plugged in for a while to...

mrmike16

Honorable
Have you tried turning it on with only the battery, not with the charger?

You can also try this thread - Solved! - Acer laptop not switching ON; even No charging light | Tom's Guide Forum (tomsguide.com)

Even though he had no charging light, I think you should add the extra step that webworkings mentioned after removing the battery and charger- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds before putting the battery back in.

And if that didn't work, try using a different adapter. Maybe the battery is empty, and the adapter isn't providing enough power. Or since the LED indicator is on, maybe it is charging, but very slowly- If you don't have another adapter to try it with, try leaving the laptop plugged in for a while to let it charge.

Last edited:
Solution