My laptop desktop displays on tv then what to do

If your TV is set as second screen or extended desktop you would drag the program, such as your browser or media player, to the TV. You can also set the video resolution of the TV in your laptop to match the native resolution of the TV.
If the TV is set to mirror (or duplicate) your desktop then anything playing on the laptop screen is playing on the TV.
Using the TV as a second screen allows you to optimize the TV without compromising the laptop screen. Also lets you have a different window open on the laptop.

canaancox777

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
I connected my smart tv to my laptop with hdmi cord the laptop desktop displays on tv then I here a tv networ on laptop. How do I get it to steam to tv

If your TV is set as second screen or extended desktop you would drag the program, such as your browser or media player, to the TV. You can also set the video resolution of the TV in your laptop to match the native resolution of the TV.
If the TV is set to mirror (or duplicate) your desktop then anything playing on the laptop screen is playing on the TV.
Using the TV as a second screen allows you to optimize the TV without compromising the laptop screen. Also lets you have a different window open on the laptop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 12
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
jason wynngard Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
xxnikki Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1