My laptop died

Sep 23, 2018
Alright so, about two days ago I was playing a game on my laptop with the charger plugged in and my laptop froze. After it froze it began making a buzzing sound. I had no idea what was going on so I waited for it to get back to normal again but then it started smelling like burning plastic. I turned off my laptop and tried turning it back on but it wouldn't work. Today I opened it up and everything looks perfectly normal. I used to have another laptop of the same kind so I thought
taking the battery from that laptop and put it into the one I was using at the time but it didn't work. Everything inside of it looks perfectly normal.

Sep 23, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ppacpai : "My laptop died?"

Alright so, about two days ago I was playing a game on my laptop with the charger plugged in and my laptop froze. After it froze it began making a buzzing sound. I had no idea what was going on so I waited for it to get back to normal again but then it started smelling like burning plastic. I turned off my laptop and tried turning it back on but it wouldn't work. Today I opened it up and everything looks perfectly normal. I used to have another laptop of the same kind so I thought taking the battery from that laptop and put it into the one I was using at the time but it didn't work. Everything inside of it looks perfectly normal.
(I think I posted this question already but I can't seen to delete it)