my laptop goes sleep on it's own

May 30, 2018
when I put my laptop (lenovo legion) to sleep, after waking it up, if i didn't use it immediately it goes to sleep again!! even if i worked on it for any time then i left for 1min when i come back i found it sleeping
why is this happening?!

PS: my power plan set to never sleep

Solution
Something must be set to sleep. Even if you are not using it. I would go back into "Control Panel" and click the "Power Options". Next to the plan that is currently selected click "Change Plan Settings". Now click "Change Advanced Power Settings".

In there check everything. Yes I do mean everything. It could be in the sleep settings, it could in the display settings, there are a few places that can lead to the device going to sleep. Check everything and make sure all is set the way you want. Then click "Apply" and "OK" when you are done. Then restart the computer and see if that resolves it. Should it not, then I would be looking into it being a program that is the cause.
Something must be set to sleep. Even if you are not using it. I would go back into "Control Panel" and click the "Power Options". Next to the plan that is currently selected click "Change Plan Settings". Now click "Change Advanced Power Settings".

In there check everything. Yes I do mean everything. It could be in the sleep settings, it could in the display settings, there are a few places that can lead to the device going to sleep. Check everything and make sure all is set the way you want. Then click "Apply" and "OK" when you are done. Then restart the computer and see if that resolves it. Should it not, then I would be looking into it being a program that is the cause.

Solution