My laptop has stuck on the lock screen

SH_2__Shimanto

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016
My Acer aspire v15 (windows 10) has stuck on the lock screen. The password bar and the other 3 icons on the screen is dead.so I can't give password or shut down my laptop by using screen.I shutdown the PC using power button more than 10 time .but the problem is not gone.And more important thing, the bar and the other 3 icos turned green. But it was white before...
I was installing batman arkham knight ..on that time I click the shutdown .
PC show me that batman is installing ~shut down anyway.. I click the shut down anyway button ..after that the PC showing that problem.
Please anyone help me.their is nothing to do now. I just brought the laptop new...

Solution
When your computer is restarting try to press F5 a few times to see if it boots into Safe Mode with Networking. This will let you log in to Windows in a limited state, from which you may be able to find out what went wrong. If F5 fails try F4.

jbgarcia

Estimable
Apr 17, 2015
When your computer is restarting try to press F5 a few times to see if it boots into Safe Mode with Networking. This will let you log in to Windows in a limited state, from which you may be able to find out what went wrong. If F5 fails try F4.

Solution