Solved! My laptop is slow help !

Mar 17, 2020
Hello guys !
I got a samsung laptop 2 years ago and it was running like a beast but now its running like crap.
I cant even run minecraft in 15 fps for god sake !
My specs are :
Intel r core tm i5 2410m cpu 2.30 ghz
6 gb ram
64 bit
HDD 464 gb
Intel HD graphics 3000
Windows 10 Education
Please someone help i want my pc to be faster in games ...

Thank you .

Last edited:
Solution
Hello guys !
I got a samsung laptop 2 years ago and it was running like a beast but now its running like crap.
My specs are :
6 gb ram
64 bit
HDD 464 gb
Intel HD graphics 3000
Windows 10 Education

Thank you .

That's a pretty old system and won't really run games well at all, maybe older ones. It has a 9 year old CPU and no gaming video card. Best you can try is a clean Windows setup and get the drivers from Samsung support site.

If you don't have a solid state drive in it then one of those will help with overall speed with booting and running programs but not so much gaming...
Hello guys !
My specs are :
6 gb ram
64 bit
HDD 464 gb
Intel HD graphics 3000
Windows 10 Education

Thank you .

That's a pretty old system and won't really run games well at all, maybe older ones. It has a 9 year old CPU and no gaming video card. Best you can try is a clean Windows setup and get the drivers from Samsung support site.

If you don't have a solid state drive in it then one of those will help with overall speed with booting and running programs but not so much gaming speeds. You also should get a matched pair or RAM sticks for it to max out the dual channel speeds. Onboard video and RAM speeds work better with the highest RAM speeds and in dual channel with matched speed and size sticks.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS