My laptop is trying to restore but it has been stuck on 64 percent from last night please help

Sandra_58

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
My Acer aspire 5551-A won't go on its stuck on 64% and doesn't do anything been like that from last night please help

Solution
I'm aware of the possible consequences of doing this but I can only say press the power button until you can't hear the fan. You'll need a DVD of one system of the other or a bootable USB drive to be able to restart and repair the situation.

Sandra_58

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017

Sandra_58

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
I did do the shift +f10 last night and it's stuck on 64% it is windows 7 but I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first came out its been working fine unail last night when I put it on for the 1st time in months and when I did the shift+f10 it went from 10% to 64 and now it won't do anything I have even try the f8 but nothing is happening x

I'm aware of the possible consequences of doing this but I can only say press the power button until you can't hear the fan. You'll need a DVD of one system of the other or a bootable USB drive to be able to restart and repair the situation.

Solution