My laptop showing a white screen when I power it on I try pressing f2 it want do amything

Solution
Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it will boot up normally.
- Next is to try and load the laptop into Safe Mode, while the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it shows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press enter.
- Once in Safe Mode perform a System Restore, restore it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- If it will not load Safe Mode and the same white screen will appear you may need to perform a complete factory reset.
Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it will boot up normally.
- Next is to try and load the laptop into Safe Mode, while the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it shows Advanced Boot Options, select Safe Mode and press enter.
- Once in Safe Mode perform a System Restore, restore it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- If it will not load Safe Mode and the same white screen will appear you may need to perform a complete factory reset.

Solution