Solved! My laptop was an error due to not properly shutdown kindly send me program inst

hang-the-9

Titan
If you are looking for the restore disks, they would have come with your system, be on a restore partition on your hard drive or you can order a set from the vendor.

This will wipe your existing files though. You may want to buy a new hard-drive, install the restore disks on that, and keep the original drive with your files intact.

hang-the-9

Titan
If you are looking for the restore disks, they would have come with your system, be on a restore partition on your hard drive or you can order a set from the vendor.

This will wipe your existing files though. You may want to buy a new hard-drive, install the restore disks on that, and keep the original drive with your files intact.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 28
Unkn0wnUs3r Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 2
Fahreza Dhia Laptop Tech Support 1
clairee Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
Dragonsbloodmoon Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 2
Matiyo Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
Aghil Laptop Tech Support 1
Q Laptop Tech Support 5
TommyInfinity Laptop Tech Support 10
J Laptop Tech Support 1
dencns Laptop Tech Support 12
SnackinMcCracken Laptop Tech Support 1
shad0walker Laptop Tech Support 4
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question My laptop keeps looping an error screen after a factory restart
Question My laptop fan is spinning faster than usual without any reasoning and I experience Explorer.exe blank error
Question laptop stuck buffer I/O error on dev sr0, logical block 265828, async page read
Question Laptop battery died, suddenly booting straight to bios, boots too fast to see any error messages. CMOS seems fine, SSD HDD 1st Boot, No changes made
Question Laptop Keyoard Number Error
Question Lenovo laptop had error screen then went dark
Question HP EliteBook won't let me update BIOS and doing weird things on boot.
Question Laptop screen issue (haven't found exact issue elsewhere)
Solved! I can't log into laptop after Win 10 Update. User service profile error!
Question Laptop freeze after startup and stuck with not blinking dash on the corner
Question 4 things needed to know laptop
Question My laptop can only boot from the original harddisk, and cannot boot from other bootable device
Question Acer laptop no bootable device error and can't get into bios setup in no way, what can I do?
Question Error: screen laptop
Question Dell Inspiron 15 7559 UHD (4K) Touch Screen Problem (Pixel-Rain)
Question Asus x553ma startup errors
Question Screen glitch/bug/error within Dell Laptop
Question My laptop is stuck on the Aptio Seutp Utility screen, I don’t know how to get out of this, how do I fix it?
Question Strange behavior of my laptop
Laptop boots normally, then give 'Reboot and select proper boot device" error

ASK THE COMMUNITY