My laptop won't connect to wifi

Apr 6, 2018
My laptop loses internet connection and it says that I should plug in the Ethernet cable, or that it is not properly plugged in and might be broken. It also says that the wifi adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems. I already restarted my router and when I restart network on the laptop it connects but then disconnects again and there is a screen icon with an X on it in, not showing any available wifi networks. Also, wifi works just fine on my phone.

Solution
"wifi adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems"
That's your answer....
Use a working computer, go to the manufacturer website and download the wifi driver and install or plug the laptop in with ethernet cable, download and install.
if that does not work, it's possible that the wifi card is just failing or has already failed, in that case it would require a replacement.
"wifi adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems"
That's your answer....
Use a working computer, go to the manufacturer website and download the wifi driver and install or plug the laptop in with ethernet cable, download and install.
if that does not work, it's possible that the wifi card is just failing or has already failed, in that case it would require a replacement.

Solution