Question My Laptop's Input Audio

Nov 7, 2020
How do you know this? Is it on a specific program or many programs. Check your security settings to make sure the programs of interest have permission to access the microphone.
I mean that via settings, no input audio is detected from any of my mics, I tried troubleshooting, but it didn't provide any useful information

Just to make sure, first go to Sounds in Settings. Select the mic you want to use and verify the test shows that the mic works. If Chose Your Input Device doesn't display any choices, mess around with the options to see if the mic is disabled (the menus are not very user friendly here). Next stop is to search in settings for Microphone Privacy Settings. Make sure mic access is enabled.

Nov 7, 2020
Just to make sure, first go to Sounds in Settings. Select the mic you want to use and verify the test shows that the mic works. If Chose Your Input Device doesn't display any choices, mess around with the options to see if the mic is disabled (the menus are not very user friendly here). Next stop is to search in settings for Microphone Privacy Settings. Make sure mic access is enabled.
What do you mean by this? I can't really understand what your saying, really sorry!