my lg vista downloads to a file instead of sd card option

Adrienne_6

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
When I first received my lg vista 2 I was able to save pictures to either internal or sd card. Now it downloads directly to a file. What did I do ? Can't figure out how to get it back.

Solution
Well it depends on the settings in the phone, and the settings of the camera/photo app you are using.

Have you checked the settings of all those? Make sure that things are set to 'ask' you each time if you are wanting to choose where they go.

Now, you are talking pictures you have taken I am assuming. If not, and you are talking images you are downloading from sites, then that is a whole different thing. In that case you would have to check the settings of the app and/or browser you are using to download, and make sure that they are set to give you the option to choose.
Well it depends on the settings in the phone, and the settings of the camera/photo app you are using.

Have you checked the settings of all those? Make sure that things are set to 'ask' you each time if you are wanting to choose where they go.

Now, you are talking pictures you have taken I am assuming. If not, and you are talking images you are downloading from sites, then that is a whole different thing. In that case you would have to check the settings of the app and/or browser you are using to download, and make sure that they are set to give you the option to choose.

Solution