Solved! My LGk3 isn't working

Dec 11, 2018
Allright so about a year my parents took my phone away because i had poor grades, then about 2 months later they let me have my phone back, and after i got my phone back it's been messing up. The phone would overheat after i would be on it for over 1-2 hours and when it got hot the battery would go, for example, from 50% to under 10% in less than 10 seconds and sometimes it would run the battery so low it would die and shut off, but when i would turn the phone on again it would show the battery percentage only 1 or 2 digits from where it was previously. So six months of this continueously happening, it shut off, and it stays at the LG loading screen, ive tried taking out the battery multiple times and it still doesnt take me past the LG loading screen. Does anyone know how to fix this or at least know whats wrong with it?

Solution
It could be any number of components. There is no simple answer in such a case. It would need to be looked at by a tech, and that will be a cost, which, depending on what has gone wrong, could cost more than a new device.