Solved! My microphone give odd sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2020
I know I'm ignorant that's why I'm asking. I used to speak from my mic which built in my headphones, but I keep getting these strange noises at the background
View: https://soundcloud.com/user-819231511/mic

Yes, the room was quiet and no one was speaking, yet still getting it. I tried a lot to get rid of it but in vain, so I bought a condenser microphone and I plugged everything it worked, but still getting the same strange noises.

Anything use full to get rid of it ?

Solution
To me, the underwater-like sounds suggest you have a certain noise cancellation of some sort enabled. What kind of sound card are you using? Integrated, or dedicated? What kind? Try disabling its "enhancements" through Sound Settings (right-click the volume icon in your tray), and see what happens. If you are unable to do so, you may need to try another sound driver, or another sound card altogether.

Keep us posted.

racecar56

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
To me, the underwater-like sounds suggest you have a certain noise cancellation of some sort enabled. What kind of sound card are you using? Integrated, or dedicated? What kind? Try disabling its "enhancements" through Sound Settings (right-click the volume icon in your tray), and see what happens. If you are unable to do so, you may need to try another sound driver, or another sound card altogether.

Keep us posted.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.