Solved! my nexbook ares 8a keeps freezing up.. How can I fix this

Dec 29, 2018
My nextbook Ares 8A keeps freeziiiing up. especially when I am playing games like Roblox game. how can I fix this problem...

Solution
It depends on the cause. I would start by restarting (turning off and back on) the tablet regularly. This frees up resources that will only free up when restarted. Also, make sure you close other apps before doing things that take up a lot of resources, like games. So make sure you actually close any apps you were using prior to starting the game.

On top of that, I would suggest you also check your WiFi or data connection (depending on which you are using) to make sure there is no major change in speed. That can lead to freezing as well.
It depends on the cause. I would start by restarting (turning off and back on) the tablet regularly. This frees up resources that will only free up when restarted. Also, make sure you close other apps before doing things that take up a lot of resources, like games. So make sure you actually close any apps you were using prior to starting the game.

On top of that, I would suggest you also check your WiFi or data connection (depending on which you are using) to make sure there is no major change in speed. That can lead to freezing as well.

Solution
Jan 13, 2019
You can fix this issue by throwing the tablet in the garbage! Lol These things are a joke! Personal experience sadly... No matter what it is I'm doing this tablet repeatedly locks up and I have to hard reset. Even the Nook, factory installed app crashes right when I attempt to open it, EVERY TIME!