My old phone bit the dust and I need to know how to retrieve my contacts from the broken phone

There is no way to get them unless they were on the phone's SIM (if it had one), or saved to an SD card. Also if you had the phone synced to a Google account it may be there.

If neither of these options works, then you can log into the account with the carrier/service provider that you had service through, however the info it lists there is just numbers and when the calls were made/came in. So you can get the numbers that way, but nothing else.

Otherwise, there is no way to get them back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Need to retrieve photos from old google account with an old phone number that i no longer have
Solved! how to retrieve messages from my lost phone
Retrieving my photos my old phone
How do I retrieve missing photos from old phone android google
How to retrieve data like memos from my old phones sim to my new phone?
My flip phone is turned off how do I retrieve my contacts
How to retrieve contacts from old phone
how to retrieve contacts from virgin mobile phone number
Got a knew phone an number but can't retrieve my contacts from google cause it goes to my old gmail an old phone number how ca
How do I retrieve my contacts from my damaged old phone now that I've gotten a new one
having my same sim card from old phone but I can't retrieve my contacts
How can I retrieve my contacts photos videos and games back on my phone as it was stolen and wiped out I ve got the phone ba
I did a factory reset on my straight talk android phone and didn't restore all my contacts. How can i retrieve them
How can I retrieve my contacts and photos from my stolen phone which was a Samsung Note 3.
Retrieving Contacts/Pictures/Emails off stolen phone and transfer to my new ZTE MavenTM2
How can I retrieve my contacts number to a lost phone with sim card
How do I get retrieve my contacts and pictures from my old Samsung phone that won't turn on and doesn't have an SD card?
How to retrieve contacts from a lost Samsung phone.?
I have lost my phone and SIM. My contacts also never got synced properly with my Gmail account. Is there a way I can retrieve
How can I retrieve contact's from old phone number to my new phone and number

ASK THE COMMUNITY