My phone is taking too long time for charging

First try charging it while it is off rather than on. That should charge it faster and will also keep any apps you may be running from draining it at the same time. Which happens a lot.

Should that not help, try a different charger and see if that fixes it. If not, you either may need a new battery (they do go bad) or the charging port may be damaged.

First try charging it while it is off rather than on. That should charge it faster and will also keep any apps you may be running from draining it at the same time. Which happens a lot.

Should that not help, try a different charger and see if that fixes it. If not, you either may need a new battery (they do go bad) or the charging port may be damaged.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
R Android Smartphones 5
J Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
Q Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Can I take out the battery of my ZTE metro PCs phone though it says noevent to ,
Since putting a new fast SD card as adopted storage my power bar won't charge the phone and actually takes charge away. Is th
One time i moved to all in sd card after the move i take my sd card in phone but no app uninstalled. After the move i cant see
Solved! I have my phone infinix note3 pro I hard resetting it started but its doesn't take me to the apps menu its keeps forcing me to
I set up my mobile hotspot i connected my other phone to it but it takes me to a metro pcs page to sign in but it doesn't show
i already try to reset my phone but the logo only appear .is this takes for long time??
I have my phone gionee i am downloadingsomething it goes in internal storage I want to take in SD card HOW I can do it.
Planning to Upgrade Your Phone? Take our Survey!
My redmi phone takes while for switch on .. it stuck on the MI logo and after 30 or 40 minutes it switch on .. what is the pro
Zen phone max 3: Can’t take more photos. Says insert storage card but there is one
My phone is sluggish and I believe it has a virus I like to take the internal storage and transfer it over to my SD card
Can I take my Verizon Motorola Razor SD card into my new phone to access files? And is it possible to recover deleted mags & p
My phone takes anywhere from 30 to 45 mom. To download.
How to take advantage of my sd card of16 GB OF STORAGE ON MY LGL41C phone for photos and adding APPS ?
I take some of stuff I saved on my phone and save it to sd card
What is you take on new rugged, water- and dustproof phones?
To take pics of a blue bold phone
How would i take my USB webcam and beable to stream live footage straight to my phone for a security camera?
when i charge my samsung galaxy s3 phone, it will fully charge to 100% but when i take it off the charger it moves down to lik
how do i turn my kyocera hydro vibe phone back on? ive tried holding the power button, taking out the battery, charging it whi

ASK THE COMMUNITY