Solved! my phone went dead and wont charge or turn on ive tried all the examples above but nothing has worked so far

Nov 27, 2018
nothing seems to just work and i dont get a vibrate or a battery symbol popping to show that its charging my phone has completely died and nothing above works

Since you started a new thread the 'nothing above works' is not referring to anything. :)

NOTE: Yes, I know some phone batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your phone is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If you still can't get it working, and if it isn't under warranty, then I would try a local tech.

Since you started a new thread the 'nothing above works' is not referring to anything. :)

NOTE: Yes, I know some phone batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your phone is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If you still can't get it working, and if it isn't under warranty, then I would try a local tech.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 5
E Android Smartphones 1