my phone won't stop vibrating when the battery is in it

Vyara_01

Commendable
May 28, 2016
I poured some kind of juice on the same pocket where I hold my phone.I said eh whatever. But after 2 hours I decided to see my phone and....yeah it didn't turn on. There was loud music and I thought that my phone is vibrating because of the bass. But when the music was over I realized that it was vibrating because of another reason and I don't know why. Every single time I decide to put on the battery the phone starts to vibrate. By the way I've got SONY experea J. It sucks. Can you please tell me the reason and how to repair it?

Solution
You killed the phone when it got wet, you can buy a new system board for the phone and replace it, but likely other components could have also gotten damaged.
Since that phone is a lower end model from 2012 it will be easier to just replace it.
You killed the phone when it got wet, you can buy a new system board for the phone and replace it, but likely other components could have also gotten damaged.
Since that phone is a lower end model from 2012 it will be easier to just replace it.

Solution