my samsung galaxy has froze

Solution
You don't mention, so I have to ask, have you tried turning it off. Hold down the power button for about 20 seconds or so and see if it will shut down.

If this does not work, try locating the reset button on the device. Many, but not all Samsung tablets have one. It will look like a little pinhole. It may be on the outside of the device, or in the area with the SD card and SIM card. Use a pen or something small, but not sharp like an actual pin, and it should restart the device.

If neither of these work, you may have to remove the battery. Yes, I know tablets don't make that easy, but it can be done. I would, however, not do this if your device is still under warranty, as it may well void that warranty. If this is the case, and the...
You don't mention, so I have to ask, have you tried turning it off. Hold down the power button for about 20 seconds or so and see if it will shut down.

If this does not work, try locating the reset button on the device. Many, but not all Samsung tablets have one. It will look like a little pinhole. It may be on the outside of the device, or in the area with the SD card and SIM card. Use a pen or something small, but not sharp like an actual pin, and it should restart the device.

If neither of these work, you may have to remove the battery. Yes, I know tablets don't make that easy, but it can be done. I would, however, not do this if your device is still under warranty, as it may well void that warranty. If this is the case, and the top two do not work, I would suggest you contact Samsung about the issue.

Solution